We want to thank you in advance for helping us make Read-a-thon 2024 a success! The Bella Vista Read-a-thon is a great way to encourage our students to develop a lifelong love of reading while raising money to support our school. Students will read as much as they can for 15 days and keep track of how many total minutes they read. Please read with your students, share out their unique fundraising link with family and friends, and feel the excitement of Read-a-thon 2024!
To set up your student’s fundraising page,
- Go to https://app.99pledges.com/fund/readathonBV2024
- Click on “Not in the list? Add participant” link at the bottom of Group Standings:
- Enter your student’s name and the parent’s email address. An additional email address is optional.
- Under group, select your student’s teacher
- Click the "ADD" button
Once you have set up your account, to log your student’s reading time:
- You will receive a confirmation email with the subject line “Check out your new fundraiser page"
- Scroll halfway down the email to the link for a "private profile management page"
- In the Manage Participant page, select the “Track” tab. BOOKMARK THIS PAGE IN YOUR WEB BROWSER!!
Need help? Watch this video to see how easy it is to set up: